About the Company:
Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
At Headspace Health, you’ll be working on a highly impactful consumer facing product that impacts millions of members globally. Our mission is to transform mental healthcare to improve the health and happiness of people all over the world, so join us to make that happen! As an iOS Software Engineer on the Engineering team, you’ll be working on a product that impacts more than 65 million users. You will help us bring new features to life to meet our mission.
A big goal needs talented people 🙂, so come join us and give your day job a sense of purpose!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Design and build top of the funnel growth features for Headspace iOS application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce technical specifications and determine operational feasibility of products
- Write and maintain well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Diligent in proper documentation and quality management and will spend the time learning Headspace methods and frameworks
- Enrollment in a one-on-one mentorship program and community, with external tech leaders, to gain personalized perspective on the challenges you will face and help ensure your success and professional growth at Headspace Health
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software development
- 3 years in common development tools such as iOS SDK, GIT version control system
- Deep experience and expertise working with Swift/XCode
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with MVVM architecture, RxSwift, SwiftUI is a plus
- Experience in development with mobile native technologies, architectural design patterns (MVC, MVVM), frameworks, TDD methodology and unit testing
Nice to have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience working with Apple Watch and voice assistants is a plus
- Skilled at cloud architecture, testing, monitoring, alerting and are excited to apply these principles within the team
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- MINDays (2 Fridays off each month)
- Personal laptop (MacBook);
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;
- Flexible PTO
- Global offices
- Fun, positive, collaborative environment!